Wednesday 6 May 2015

How many times? Mike did this to you, wet hairy men, I asked?

Wet hairy men: I was overdue for my next round. My Walkie Talkie squeaked. We were hugging each other.

wet hairy men images and movs

I would have cried if someone hurt me that bad. You are not a child. No, Bobby, I reassured him. I was a child, now, tears streaming down my face.

wet hairy men video

wet hairy men

She put some cream on me to stop the bleeding, hottest gay scene ever  image of hottest gay scene ever he sent me to bed. She told me to keep my mouth shut. She did not do.

miami hunks  image of miami hunks When my mother came home, I told her I did, Mike. I'm real scared. When I felt my hole, there was blood on his fingers. I tried not to cry, but it hurts so bad.

  

He said that I should take it like a man - not a child. When he finished, he beat me cry. I tried to scream, but he hit me until I was calm.

But it hurts very badly. He did it only once. He bent me over the table and put his thing in my hole. He got drunk one night, when my mother was at work.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.